Thursday, January 21, 2010

Comic stuff!!

Thought I'd share some stuff from the comic projects I've been working on. These two are just some of the concept sketches from Mortifera, the brain child of my buddy and former work chum Stephan Frost. Having a blast with it but how could I not be happy drawing demons and massive bloodshed! When we have enough ready for you viewing pleasure it will be found here http://www.mortifera.net
this is the cover image for the fist issue (3 or 4 issues total i think) for my other project Gangsta Queens which will be out on the shelves... when we get it done. Hooray for killer strippers and booty shaken
!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, It is about time I love your work...I love these characters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what happened with Gangsta Queens anyhow?

    ReplyDelete