Friday, July 5, 2013

Fan-Art Friday: Wonder Woman

 This is one of those characters I've always had issues with. I took me along time to read/watch anything about her because people(men) would go on and on about what a strong female role model she is and all I could was look at that costume and roll my eyes. I eventually exposed myself to her in her many incarnations (some badass, some revolting and many failing somewhere between) and I still have a hard time with her. A big part of that boils down to the costume. There are lines that can be walked between practical and attractive that the classic WW costume just doesn't bother with. So here is me joining the ranks of artist trying to walk that line and re-imagine that wardrobe.



Nothing ground breaking or anything but they were fun to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment